Sam Black is a national speaker and can present to groups as small as 10 and as large as 300. We can be the speaker or workshop facilitator at national sales meetings - annual or quarterly meetings - that need a dynamic presenter to kick-off the event or to provide quality content during the event.
Key topics presented in the past have included:
- How to Build Your Business Using the Phone Effectively
- Treating Your Customers as Guests
- Voice Mail and Email Etiquette
- How to Manage Your Small Sales Team
- Automating Your Call Center
- How to Hire the Best Telemarketing Rep
- Writing an Effective Telemarketing Script
- How to Coach your Managers’ Career Path
- Customer Service for Support Staff
- Phone Skills for Effective Communications
- Effective Coaching for the Call Center Manager
- How to Start a Successful Home Based Business
- Business Etiquette for the Newly Graduated Employee
Sam Black can speak on any customized topic that involves:
- Sales, Telemarketing, Prospecting and Networking
- Scripts, Customer Service, Financial Services Selling (Mortgages, Insurance)
These presentations can be interactive workshops or presentations.
Call Sam at 239-949-7267 to request a specific date/topic for YOUR next Sales or Customer Service event!